We are currently seeking a full time E-commerce Operation Executive that will be responsible for our ordering, fulfillment & stock management.Learn more
- Manage and set-up own online and marketplace stores.
- Take full responsibility on running the store on a day to day basis which includes stock and price management, sales order reviews, content & image updates, customer support including live chat and email support.
- Responsible of sales target achievement.
- Campaign management that includes planning, executing and post campaign analysis. The executive will work closely with campaign/digital marketing team and assist in developing content for web, social media and ad words campaigns
- Market research and competitor analysis of online campaigns/activities
- Data analysis and draw actionable insights from the data..
- Coordinate and work with external stakeholders including our brand sales/product team, marketplace category managers and PIC.
- Candidate must have a degree related to Marketing or related field ideally in the e-Commerce space. Should have a sales focus.
- Must have at lease one year experience in managing products on marketplace like Lazada, Shopee etc.
- Demonstrable experience managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Effective negotsiator have the interpersonal skills to maintain a good working relationship with those involved in the negotiation
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Strong data analysis and problem solving skills to not only be able to analyze the data but be able to draw actionable items to execute.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Capable of working on his/her own initiative.
- A confident, creative self-starter.
- Having photoshop and/or editing knowledge will be an added advantage.